Monday, 18 July 2016

Wedding OOTD

If you have seen my last two posts you would have seen that Andrew and I were invited to a wedding at the beginning of July in London. We turned it into an adventure and headed into Brighton for the day and London as well which were SUPER FUN. 

I spent weeks trying to look for the perfect outfit and even shared with you some of my ideas on here but finally after buying a million things and returning them and even adding around 1000 things to my wish list on ASOS we made it. 

Bag // Borrowed but its from Next
Peplum Vest Top // Tesco
Shoes // Primark 
Knecklace // Primark

I really did love this outfit and felt so comfortable on the day. The vest top is actually a peplum style top but tucked into the skirt you would never know. 

The morning of the wedding the weather was grim so half an hour before the couple said 'I do' I was in the local Tesco picking up this shawl/scarf. It actually completed the outfit really nice and helped with my self consciousness. 

This Knecklace cost me £2 from Primark and I love it. Its is a beautiful rose gold chain with what looks like two coins attached to it.

One thing I loved about this skirt is the fact it had pockets and pleats. The pockets were a massive win in my eyes and well every curvy girl loves a good pleat.

These pale blue peep toe shoes were perfect and so cute, I love the coloured mixed with the navy and pink.

I struggled to find a bag that matched so a quick tx to my sister who then messaged a friend and I had this beautiful nude bag which worked beautifully with the navy, pink, cream and blue. 

The wedding was in the beautiful Smallfield Place in Horley and it really was beautiful. 


The wedding was the perfect end to our adventure weekend in the south. 

So have you got a wedding this summer if so what are you wearing?

Love Leeny
xxx




7 comments:

  1. the skirt is beautiful, love the shoes, it's cute.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you. I love the skirt so much! ❤️ Have an amazing day.

      Delete
  2. This is such a lovely post and you look absolutely stunning, love your skirt! Xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much that's so sweet of you. I was super worried as I only had my husband to tell me if I looked OK and well he says that all the time. ❤️

      Delete
  3. I love your outfit! The skirt is so adorable :) x

    www.hello-cat.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you I love it so much! :) x

      Delete
  4. Love your outfit & the venue looks amazing 😍

    ReplyDelete