Thursday, 21 July 2016

Summer To Do

Stop what you are doing and look outside right now. ITS SUNNY AND ITS HOT AND I AM MELTING AND I WISH I HAD WORN LESS CLOTHES, FACT! 

Ok, ok its the 21st July and where I live its hot and sunny and truth being told you could be reading this in a months time and it be raining or maybe even snowing but for now, right now, in this moment SUMMER IS HERE.


Oh, how I have been waiting for you, you blue sky, warm air, sunny beautifullness, you finally decided to put on your hat and say hello and you know what it is so good to see you, please stay, like pretty please, ignore all the haters we love you a lot! 

In the midst of this summer heatwave we seem to be in I thought it was only apt that I wrote myself a Summer To Do list, some of these things are a standard when it comes to the summer but some are just personal things that I want to achieve over the next few months. 


So here we have it my 2016 Summer To Do... 

---------

*Eat outside as often as I can

*Have a huge family BBQ

*Invite friends around ALOT

*Paddle in the river

*Spend the day at the beach

*Get a tan
From the sun or from a bottle, I am super easy like that!

*Wear lots of bright nail varnish
This has started, I am already rocking the yellow look.

*Have lots of picnics

*Find a fire pit and toast marshmallows

*Late night walks

*Create the ultimate summer playlist

*Have a social media detox
This I really need to do, social media, love it and hate it

*Spend more time with my family

*Read a book sat in the sunshine

*Go to an outdoor cinema

*Go for a drive in the country and find a cute pub to sit in

*Try all of Costas iced coolers, the fruit ones those creamy ones make me sick!

*Do some housey jobs that we keep putting off

*Get our gardening on, maybe, if we want, if we have time. Being truthful if we can be bothered. 
I am not holding out much hope for this one. 

---------


Voila, one very full, very exciting to do list and you know what, I can not wait to start making plans. So what are you summer plans and do you have anything you want to do this summer. 

Enjoy the sunshine you lovely ones. 

Love Leeny
xxx


7 comments:

  1. Great ideas and plans! Somethings I'd love to do also this summer :) hope you can get lots done xx

    Lauren | itslaurenvictoria.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for your comment. I am so hoping I can work my way through this list. Have a great summer. ❤️

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thank you! Its the best isn't it. Have an amazing day. x

      Delete
  3. these are some really lovely ideas! thankyou for sharing! :) xx

    xo
    http://itsevelina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you :)
      Enjoy the summer. x

      Delete
  4. So many great ideas �� So inspired now! I've been staying indoors a lot Bc of the heat, but you've inspired me to head outside ��

    ReplyDelete