Thursday, 28 July 2016

Salted Nutella Cookies

I love to bake and I love to eat and most of all I love Nutella. 
So when Tanya Burr published her new book Tanya Bakes I could not wait to try the Salted Nutella Cookies. 

I have been a huge fan of Tanya's cookie recipe for such a long time and they are definitely my go to recipe, I just love them, they are so chocolatey and huge and OH MY WORD so good when they are warm. Please excuse me as I stop writing this post and go and make some, like right now. SO YUMMY. 

So you lovely lot, enough of me talking its time to get baking and make ourselves some Salted Nutella Cookies. 

LETS DO THIS


WHAT YOU WILL NEED
200g / Unsalted Butter
300g / Caster Sugar
1 / Large Egg
325g / Self Raising Flour
1 / Teaspoon of Sea Salt
200g / Nutella

WHAT TO DO
1. Preheat oven to 180 degrees and line two baking trays with grease proof paper.
I actually didn't have any grease proof paper so went for it with out and it worked. 

2. Pop the butter and caster sugar into a bowl and get your mix on untill it is light and fluffy.
I popped this into a mixer that we have but you can do it by hand if you want, but advance warning make sure someone else is around to help as its so tiring to mix it on your own. 

3. Add the Egg and mix. 

4. Add the flour & the sea salt gradually and keep mixing to form a dough. 

5. Mix the Nutella into the mix creating a marble affect. 
I sucked at this, it definitely wasn't a marble affect. 

6. Divide the dough into small pieces and place on a baking tray. 
 I got around 12 pieces out of the dough. I popped them on to the tray and pressed it down. Just an advance warning THEY EXPAND and are huge so make sure your spread them out well. 

7. Pop them in the over for 12 Minutes. 
After 12 minutes you may think they don't look cooked but they are. 

8. Pop on the kettle and make yourself a brew, grab a cookie, put up your feet and enjoy. 

-------------

So there you have it, the easiest and yummiest Salted Nutella Cookies. I am so tempted to try it with other crazy spreads now.

ENJOY

Love Leeny
xxx






3 comments:

  1. Love how your cookies came out! I made these as well and am still getting used to the small ovens and pans here in the UK so mine came out huge and the entire size of the cookie sheet haha. Still tasted nice though!

    ashmcc87.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. These were the ones that worked! The rest exploded and were probably the size of my face! :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These look DELICIOUS!

    Thanks for sharing, I may have to make them!

    Www.dramaqueenconfessioms.com

    ReplyDelete