Friday, 22 July 2016

A Trip to the Seaside

Oh I do like to be beside the seaside, seriously I really do. There is something about the sea and the water that just makes my heart so happy. If I could move my house to the sea and take all my family and friends and life with me it’s fair to say that my heart would probably burst.

Every year around Easter or my birthday Andrew and I always take a trip to Whitby. Whitby is one of my favourite beaches, I could spend hours exploring the town, sitting on the beach or even walking up and down those steps to the abbey on top of the hill.

We have been so many times now that there are some things that we have to do no matter what.
That includes going in the sea, playing on the 2p machines, buying fudge, playing a retro style bowling, eating icecream, playing mini golf and also going on a boat. These things are all a must and if we don’t do them we feel like we have been robbed of our Whitby experience.

This year Andrew took me to Whitby for my birthday and the weather was perfect and we were able to do all the things we wanted to do.

Here are some pictures of our day at the seaside.




















Have  you ever been to Whitby? What are your favourite things to do at the seaside?
Love Leeny
xxx


3 comments:

  1. beautiful photos! looks like a really lovely day out :)

    xo
    http://itsevelina.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We did thank you for your comment! :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely pics Colleen. These are such a great record to look back on x

    ReplyDelete