Thursday, 23 June 2016

Starting a Bullet Journal #3


Hello and welcome back to the 3rd post in my Bullet Journal series. 
For those who don't know this month I have been planning, preparing and researching all things bullet journal before I start my first ever one in July. 

To find out more or to see where we are up to then check out these posts. 

Starting a Bullet Journal #2

In the last week I have been going doodling crazy. No joke, any piece of paper I can get my hands on I have been so creative and going doodling mad. This is one of the things I love about the Bullet Journal already and this is a chance for me to be creative. I use to be so creative but more recently I have just stopped and being able to pick up a notepad and pen and just doodle has been so therapeutic and so good for me.

I have found a lot of inspiration from Pinterest and have gone pinning crazy. I have loved seeing what other people have done and there ideas. I definitely encourage you to check out Pinterest and check out my bullet journal board here.

From going pin crazy I just found an old notepad and started to mess around with ideas and plans. 

Here are some of the doodles and ideas I had. 







As well as all the doodling I have also started to work on a general index that I would like and how I want my Bullet Journal to work. 


I knew I would enjoy the whole process of this Bullet Journal malarkey but I didn't think I would enjoy it this much. Seriously, too much fun. 

This week my plan is to start filling out my notebook and setting it up ready for July. 

Any ideas, link, youtube videos on Bullet Journals hit me with those links I would love to check them out. 

Have a great day. 

Love Leeny

*Don't forget you can check me out in these places*








No comments:

Post a Comment