Monday, 28 March 2016

OOTD: That in between kinda weather

Spring is here and slowly, I mean really slowly the weather is getting warmer. Its those kind of days where its warm in the sun but freezing in the cold. 

You see I have a MAJOR problem with this in between weather, I'm cold in just a t-shirt but too hot in a coat or a massive cardigan. I mean what do you wear in this in between weather time??

So after emptying the entire contents of my wardrobe on the floor. I found it. The perfect outfit for that in between kinda weather. 

Leather Jacket - Dorothy Perkins // Black Skinny Jeans - Primark 

I just love this whole outfit, it was so worth the fact my wardrobe is now all over my bedroom floor. 


This tan satchel is my favourite bag every. Truth being told it is tiny and can fit hardly anything in but I love the memories that this bag holds. Around 9 years ago my friend and I headed to Dublin for the day and night, I remember getting on a train and ending up in a random town which was apparently famous for its vintage market, I know how exciting well it had 4 stalls and was pretty lame but this bag was so beautiful and smelt like a bag I had to pick it up, since then it has lost its original strap and I have had  to pack one with scarf.


This leather jacket is my go to jacket. For such along time I didn't think I could rock it but I got over that and well now it is the most worn item in my wardrobe. I love weather it in winter with a huge scarf and in summer on an evening over a cute tea dress. I am sure you will see this jacket in many outfit posts to come.

Stripy Oversized Tshirt - Primark

I just love stripes and I just love oversized t-shirt I mean what is more perfect when you have piled on a few extra pounds over the last few months *hides face in shame and puts down the biscuit in my hand* Stripes just make me happy ok. 

Black Loafers Pumps - Primark

CONFESSION TIME: I am not a shoe girl. Some girls love shoes and don't get me wrong I love shoes a lot but I'm not really bothered about them. I probably have around 5 pairs of shoes and they are mainly Primark shoes that fall of your feet after a few weeks of wearing them. I love Primarks simple loafer style shoes they cost next to nothing but are perfect for walks on spring nights.


Andrew and I had such a lovely walk and it was so nice to see that Spring really has sprung. 

So what would be your perfect 'in between kinda weather' outfit?

Hope you are enjoying Spring. 

Love Leeny
xxx




3 comments:

  1. My perfect inbetween weather outfit is a denim jacket, skirt and chunky shoes probably! Love this look girlie X
    britishmermaid.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! So funny you should say Denim jacket I just found mine and I CAN NOT WAIT to start wearing it! :) x

      Delete
  2. I have this top and I swear it's probably one of the best purchases I ever made! I wear it constantly - it's so comfy and always looks nice. Love how you've styled it! Hope to see many more outfit posts! xx

    Sophie Elizabeth
    www.popcornandglitter.co.uk

    ReplyDelete