Wednesday, 30 March 2016

Knowing me, Knowing you aha!

So we have known each other for a while now and I think it’s probably best we got to know each other a bit better, do you think?

So this is my face and my name is Leeny. 


Anyway, to help you find out a little more about me and who I am then here is 16 questions.

Let’s do this…

WHAT IS YOUR MIDDLE NAME?
Funny story really I have a few middle names, I know I know the average human only has one but it seems that my mum decided to give me two. Cheers.
So year my middle names are Constance Elizabeth. So my new name is now Colleen Constance Elizabeth Wind. BLEURGH.

WHAT WAS YOUR FAVOURITE SUBJECT AT SCHOOL?
My favourite subject at school was History and  FT which was food and textiles. Two very different subjects but I loved them.

HOW OLD ARE YOU?
I am 25. Have been for three years now. LOL! No I am 28 but I feel 25.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE DRINK?
Well it depends where I am and what time of the day but my go to drink at the moment is Pepsi Max I don’t know what is in it but I am hooked!

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SONG AT THE MOMENT?
My Favourite song at the moment is by a worship band called Jesus Culture and it is called In the River. You should definitely check it out.

WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE FOOD?
Well anything with Nutella or Chocolate in really. Anyone else with me on that???
I also love Hummus. Like A LOT!

WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT?
The last think I bought was probably the whole of Tiger store in Sunderland. We went for a ladies day out with my mum and sister and I picked up A LOT of things including cards, a pink basket and some elderflower juice, oh I wish I still had some of that juice.

ONE OF YOUR FAVOURITE BOOKS?
I am a Christian so the Bible is probably the most read book that I own.
But if its one of my favourites I will forever always love love love Lion the witch and the wardrobe.
THE BEST.

YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?
Any shade of Green or Blue. Those colours are my life. I also love having green or blue nails.

ARE YOUR MARRIED?
I sure am to the handsome man that is Andrew Thomas. He is a cute thing.

HOW MANY SIBLINGS DO YOU HAVE?
I have a brother and a sister who are twins and they are older than me. So that makes me the baby.

FAV BLOGGERS?
Hannah Gale, Zoella, Brogan Tate xo and Amy Farquhar. I am loving these ladies a lot at the moment.

HOW TALL ARE YOU?
Tall. I am really tall, like 5 10 I think. I suppose at this point all you need to know is that I am a tad taller than Andrew but shhhhh, don’t tell him that. In his head he likes to think he is taller than me.

WHAT IS YOUR JOB?
I am a children’s worker for a church. We have three locations of church and I help to sort and organise all the kids work for all three places.

WHAT DID YOU WANT TO BE WHEN YOU WERE YOUNGER?
I wanted to be a ballet dancer and well that was never going to happen as I am massive and walk like an elephant. Then I wanted to be a teacher, I gave up on that dream and then I wanted to have a job involved in fashion which was the plan until I turned 18 and then I decided to mix life up and move to uni and become a youth and children’s worker.

WHAT DOES YOUR NAME MEAN?
Oh nothing exciting. I think Colleen means girl or hill in some languages. J


So there we have it. Just a few questions to get know me a little more.

Love Leeny
xxx



2 comments: